Wide experience, gained over 30 years, with the first 9 years in research and the remainder at the commercial coal-face in the animal feed industry. Diet specification and formulation, including mineral/vitamin premix specification, for a range of livestock. Advice on raw material selection and evaluation can also be provided.
Membership Of Professional Organisations
• Elected Member of British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (BIAC) since 1991.
• Member of the Expert Opinion Division within BIAC.
• Member of the Livestock Division within BIAC.
• Nominated Member of British Society of Animal Science (BSAS) since 1971.
• Member, past Chairman and past Honorary Secretary of Northern Ireland Institute of Agricultural Science (NIIAS) (Honorary Secretary, 1973 to 1978).
• Member and past committee Member of Ulster Grassland Society.
• Member of Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC)
• Member of Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association (NIFDA)
• Member and Director of Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (NIGTA)
• Technical Consultant on the Milk Advisory Committee of AgriSearch
• Member and past Convenor of Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (NIGTA) Scientific Committee.